Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Thanks to Sissy

Today I received my first package from America. It came from my sister, who sent me the contact lenses I ordered before I left.. my old contact lenses are daily wear and I hate them because I cannot wear them all the time.. eight hours and my head starts hurting.

But now I have the new ones.. the fancy ones.. with Hydroclear technology (whatever the hell that means). They feel like.. well, they feel like nothing on my eyeballs! And let me tell you it's great to finally get my extended wears back!

So thank you Sissy! She even got the address right (which is, if you knew my sister, quite frankly amazing). I had to sign for the package and everything.. hehe.

I guess that she's not really missing me as much as she claims, however, because the bitch didn't even send me a note..

No comments: