Monday, June 25, 2007

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I arrived in Germany on Friday morning.. 4 hours late due to the plane delay (and for which I was blamed for making Michael wait.. hehe). But all is well, and we are just spending some time with each other after such a long separation.

We did go to Kiel on Saturday since Kieler Week was still going on there.. and today a trip to IKEA, so I am no longer an IKEA virgin (lol).

I will post more in the coming week. Thanks to all of you who welcomed me to Germany. I absolutely love it here!

3 comments:

Dixie said...

Oh yay! Welcome to Germany! I'm glad you're here safe and sound.

Christina | AmiExpat.com said...

Welcome to Germany! Glad you made it!

Travis said...

Congrats on the move. I stumbled onto your blog from the expat forums. Looks like we have a lot in common. I'd love for you to offer any advice you may have. I'm pretty new to this blogging thing--trying to join in on the bloggosphere discussion as they say.

check out my site if you get a chance:

http://www.tcthompson.blogspot.com