Sunday, September 23, 2007

I Don't Know Why I Didn't Say It Sooner..


This week on my regular blog reading list, I read at least two Ex-pat blogs devoted to the movies. What really kicked me in the ass, was that Eurotrippen listed the movies she wanted to see, but figured she wouldn't, because of the lack of English speaking movies and/or access to them in Deutschland.

So I sent her a reply to tell her about www.movie6.net

I've known about it for awhile.. call it a blonde moment, but it never even occurred to me to share it with everyone. Damn. Sorry.

This site is totally free. The movies are uploaded by users and can be viewed on your computer. Some of them have great quality. Some of them don't. It's a crap shoot.. but hey, it's a definite alternative to spending money for a movie ticket or waiting for the DVD.

The site does upload new movies regularly. I have watched several great movies on the site, and recommend it if you want a dose of English..lol.

Here are some of the currently available titles:

300, 28 Days Later, 40 Year Old Virgin, American Pie Wedding, American Pie 5, Astronaut Farmer, Atonement, Behind Enemy Lines, Blades of Glory, Blow, Bourne Ultimatum, The Core, Crash, Day After Tomorrow, The Descent, Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo, Death Sentence, Disturbia, Elektra, E.T., Evan Almighty, Fantastic 4, Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer, Fight Club, Firewall, Flight 93, Fracture, Gladiator, Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix, Ice Age, iRobot, King Kong, Knocked Up, Live Free or Die Hard, The Last Mimzy, The Lady in the Water, The Lives of Others, LOTR I II III, Napolean Dynamite, Notes on a Scandal, The Number 23, Next, Oceans 13, The Painted Veil, Pan's Labyrinth, Pirates: Dead Man's Chest, Planet of the Apes, Ratatouille, Room 1408, Saving Private Ryan, Saw I II III, Shrek II III, Spiderman I II III, Superbad, The Simpsons Movie, Smokin' Aces, The Secret, Sicko, Traffic, The World Trade Center, This is England, We Are Marshall, War, Xmen II III, Zodiac..

If you're interested, check out the site. Sorry, I don't know why I didn't say it sooner..

4 comments:

Snooker said...

Thanks for the hint!
I just LOVE movies, yet I can't seem to get to the original theatre here in Berlin enough to see what I want.

Of course I suppose that this site like many others is on the cusp of being quite illegal... so enjoy it while we have it!

Anonymous said...

I am sure that can't be legal.

EuroTrippen said...

I've been happily viewing away... thanks so much for the tip!

Anything that helps knock down my ever-growing 'must see' movie list is a very good thing.

J said...

Thanks for the tip, I also love movies.

Sorry to crash your thread, but would you please have a look at the Meet-Up thread. I'm working on hotel info and need to know how many nights you'll be staying and what time you think you'll be arriving. You can either post it on there or email it to me. Also, having your email addy would be helpful.