Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Coming March 19th!


I know you're thinking that the title means I'm coming home to Germany. I am deeply disappointed that this is not the case.. as it looks right now, I won't be coming back until April. Michael is disappointed too.. we're both ready to be back together.. soon darling. Just a few more days..

No, what's coming March 19th are three new products for our business. And I'm really excited about all three, so I thought I would share them with you (our website is to the right under Shipping & Receiving)..

Michael is the proud owner of a distributorship with Tahitian Noni International. The company markets products that promote this amazing fruit, which is a powerful antioxidant, used to enhance your immune system. And they use every part of the Noni plant ~ fruit, leaves, bark, seeds & oil ~ meaning none of it is wasted. TNI produces a wide range of products too ~ Noni juice, their own tea blends, skin & hair care, weight management and vitamins. Not to mention, Noni is also good for dogs and horses, so there is a product line for them! The plant has been used in the East for centuries, and researchers are beginning to discover its many healthful properties.

Some of the best athletes in the world use Noni.. people like Florian Mayer, who should need no introduction on this blog; Chauncey Billups of the Detroit Pistons; Lang Ping, head coach of the USA Women's National Volleyball team (and an Olympic gold medalist); Amelie Kober, 2007 World Cup Champion and professional snowboarder; and Evi Sachenbacher, of Germany's medal winning cross country ski team. There are lots of others..

If any of you live in the Munich area, TMI has also opened a Noni Cafe, if you're interested in lunch. They plan to open more cafes in the future, and Michael and I both hope they expand in Germany.

But the three new products to be released on March 19th are all beverages ~ called Hiro.

First, there's Hiro Energy. For better energy and enhanced performance. It's better than Red Bull, Rockstar, Monster & Amp.. and better for you, with fewer calories, low carbs, no added sugar or caffeine. It contains the thiamin, biotin and folic acid that the others do not.

Then there's Hiro Vitality. To support and maintain a healthy immune system. It tops Sobe Elixir, Fuze and Vitamin Water, with no added sugar, and contains iron, potassium, manganese and copper.. again, the other drinks do not contain these minerals.

The last one is Hiro Mobility. A beverage that specifically targets joint health and support. Like the others, it is low in calories, but contains joint enhancers like glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM.. and this is one I am especially waiting for, because some members of my family will certainly benefit from it. There is no comparison with GNC Liquid Flex, Joint Juice or Vitamin Shoppe.

And all three with the added benefit of Noni!

This is a new venture for us and we are both very excited about the business and about our future with TMI. For me, it means I will have something productive to do when I get home, some contribution to make toward our economic development (hehe). For Michael, it will get him away from the long hours of a six-day week in the restaurant, and more time at home (to work on that handball team, no doubt!) So..

If you're thinking this is a shameless plug for our site.. well, in a way I guess it is. But I have a vested interest in telling you about Noni, because I am diabetic myself, and I'm always looking to improve my own health and well-being. I believe in people taking control of their own wellness.. not just with Noni, but with anything that keeps them healthier in a natural way.

Five years ago, when I discovered that I was diabetic, my doctor had me on medication to improve my insulin tolerance. But after two years and some radical life-style changing, I stopped taking the meds and have had no further problems.. because I watch what I eat, I have my own self-prescribed regimen, and I actively manage my own health. It works for me. And I don't have to use any prescriptions to keep my insulin under control anymore.

But I am going to use and benefit from these new beverages too (Michael ~ get ready to order them!).. and in the words of a former American icon & recent prison inmate.. It's a good thing.

So check out Noni if you're interested.. and if my link takes you to the German site, you can read it English by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking on Land wahlen. From there you can choose which language you want, from English to Mandarin!

Click this link ~ www.tni.com/mizi-xs ~ to discover Noni for yourself and for your health!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi and welcome to Germany!

A couple of questions about the juice...the website behind the link says 56 euros for one one-litre bottle? Are there sample sizes available - like enough to fill a shot glass?

How is the juice distributed? Is it via MLM?

cheers,

Ian

Isabelle said...

Hi Ian! Thanks for the welcome! And in answer to your 1st question.. there is a 60ml bottle available on the website for 6.99 euros. It is the smallest one we offer at this time.

To answer your 2nd question, it is not MLM. But Michael can answer those type questions better than I can..

When you try it, be sure to let us know what you think!

Michael said...

hey baby..

im so sorry. but taHIRO is comming on april 1st, in germany :P

i know, in the states it is already there. but the taHIRO-wave will come in april here.

and to ian
you can buy this juice in my shop www.mizi-xs.de (and change your language there) or you can become a distributor too, same site :)
i would be happy to see much new partners.

some questions? just ask me or isabelle, for some details